Freeport Recreation Center
130 East Merrick Road, Freeport, NY 11520
New for 2019 courses – **FREE CPR Breathing Barrier key chain included**
Text 917-224-1513 for immediate answers to any questions
1 Day Session:
January 14th – 9AM to 3PM
Directions to Freeport Recreation Center:
From Sunrise Highway:
1) Make a right onto Liberty Avenue (1st light after the Home Depot)
2) A left onto Merrick Road.
3) A quick right into the parking lot.
From Merrick Road:
1) Take Merrick Road East into Freeport (The entrance to the recreation center is about a quarter mile east of the rear entrance to the Home Depot, on the RIGHT).
2) Make a right turn into the parking lot. (If you pass the entrance, make a right at the traffic light and look for the recreation center entrance on Atlantic Avenue).
The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age – adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age). Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
Please click here for course manual
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE TO ATTEND BUT IF YOU ARE TAKING THIS CLASS AND ARE A LIFEGUARD AND ARE TRYING SATISFY LIFEGUARDING CPR/AED REQUIREMENTS, THIS CLASS WILL NOT SATISFY YOUR CPR/AED REQUIREMENTS FOR RE-CERTIFICATION. YOU NEED TO TAKE CPR/AED FOR THE PROFESSIONAL RESCUERS OR ANOTHER CPR/AED CLASS AT THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL WHICH WE OFFER ON THIS SITE.