Freeport Recreation Center
130 East Merrick Road, Freeport New York, 11520
New for 2019 courses - **FREE CPR Breathing Barrier key chain included**
Text 917-224-1513 for immediate answers to any questions
1 Day Session:
April 22nd – 12PM to 3PM
Directions to Freeport Recreation Center:
From Sunrise Highway:
1) Make a right onto Liberty Avenue (1st light after the Home Depot)
2) A left onto Merrick Road.
3) A quick right into the parking lot.
From Merrick Road:
1) Take Merrick Road East into Freeport (The entrance to the recreation center is about a quarter mile east of the rear entrance to the Home Depot, on the RIGHT).
2) Make a right turn into the parking lot. (If you pass the entrance, make a right at the traffic light and look for the recreation center entrance on Atlantic Avenue).
The Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of adults (about 12 years and older). Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult CPR/AED valid for two years.
**This class is conducted via a traditional classroom learning format students complete the course work during the class session.