Freeport Recreation Center
130 East Merrick Road, Freeport, NY 11520
New for 2019 courses - **FREE CPR Breathing Barrier key chain included**
Text 917-224-1513 for immediate answers to any questions
1 Day Session:
September 7th – 9AM to 2PM
Directions to Freeport Recreation Center:
From Sunrise Highway:
1) Make a right onto Liberty Avenue (1st light after the Home Depot)
2) A left onto Merrick Road.
3) A quick right into the parking lot.
From Merrick Road:
1) Take Merrick Road East into Freeport (The entrance to the recreation center is about a quarter mile east of the rear entrance to the Home Depot, on the RIGHT).
2) Make a right turn into the parking lot. (If you pass the entrance, make a right at the traffic light and look for the recreation center entrance on Atlantic Avenue).
The Adult First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help adult victims (about 12 years and older). Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE TO ATTEND BUT IF YOU ARE TAKING THIS CLASS AND ARE A LIFEGUARD AND ARE TRYING SATISFY LIFEGUARDING CPR/AED REQUIREMENTS, THIS CLASS WILL NOT SATISFY YOUR CPR/AED REQUIREMENTS FOR RE-CERTIFICATION. YOU NEED TO TAKE CPR/AED FOR THE PROFESSIONAL RESCUERS OR ANOTHER CPR/AED CLASS AT THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL WHICH WE OFFER ON THIS SITE.
Please click here for course manual
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be provided an OSHA-compliant digital certificate that will last two years following the completion date.
Once you submit payment for the class, an e-mail will be sent to you with additional logistics for the class.
Please e-mail [email protected] for any questions.