Freeport Recreation Center
130 East Merrick Road Freeport New York, 11520
1 Day Session:
April 23rd – 3:30pm to 5:30PM
The purpose of the American Red Cross Administering Emergency Oxygen course is to give participants the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to a victim of a breathing emergency using breathing devices, including resuscitation masks, bag-valve-mask resuscitators (BVMs) and emergency oxygen.
Please click here for course fact sheet
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be provided an OSHA-compliant digital certificate that will last two years following the completion date.
Once you submit payment for the class, an e-mail will be sent to you with additional logistics for the class.
Please e-mail [email protected] for any questions.
From Sunrise Highway:
1) Make a right onto Liberty Avenue (1st light after the Home Depot)
2) A left onto Merrick Road.
3) A quick right into the parking lot.
From Merrick Road:
1) Take Merrick Road East into Freeport (The entrance to the recreation center is about a quarter mile east of the rear entrance to the Home Depot, on the RIGHT).
2) Make a right turn into the parking lot. (If you pass the entrance, make a right at the traffic light and look for the recreation center entrance on Atlantic Avenue).