Freeport Recreation Center
130 East Merrick Road, Freeport, NY 11520
*Adult and Pediatric FA/CPR/AED is required
Ever want to teach Lay responder CPR/AED and First aid!
2 Day Session:
November Offering 1
November 10th – 9AM to 5PM
November 11th – 9AM to 5PM
Blended Learning Offerings – Blended Learning combines online learning with in-person skills sessions conducted by a Red Cross certified instructor.
The new blended learning courses build the same knowledge and skills as our traditional classroom training courses.
What Is Blended Learning?
Ideal for organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
From Sunrise Highway:
1) Make a right onto Liberty Avenue (1st light after the Home Depot)
2) A left onto Merrick Road.
3) A quick right into the parking lot.
From Merrick Road:
1) Take Merrick Road East into Freeport (The entrance to the recreation center is about a quarter mile east of the rear entrance to the Home Depot, on the RIGHT).
2) Make a right turn into the parking lot. (If you pass the entrance, make a right at the traffic light and look for the recreation center entrance on Atlantic Avenue).