Freeport Recreation Center
130 East Merrick Road, Freeport, NY 11520
1 Day Session:
December 28th – 3PM to 6PM
What Is Blended Learning?
Ideal for organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
The First Aid course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold for victims about 12 years and older. Successful students will receive a certificate for First Aid valid for two years.